Located Dockside in the Lake Arrowhead Village. Beautiful View. Great Food.
Our Summer Hours:
Sunday: 8 am – 6 pm
Mon. – Thurs.: 8 am – 5 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 8 am – 8 pm
We are a family owned & operated restaurant. We hope you will come join us dockside in the Lake Arrowhead Village. Our extensive menu includes 17 specialty waffles. Here is a sample of our mouth-watering offerings:
Brussels Belgian–prepared Monte-Cristo style, stuffed with ham, Swiss cheese and turkey baked to perfection and dusted with powdered sugar and served with strawberry preserves and cream cheese.
Brunch Belgian–your choice of our original, mouth-watering Belgian waffle or a hearty and healthy whole-grain version, served with your choice of sausage or bacon and accompanied by a small glass of orange juice, coffee or tea.
Benedict Belgian–a twist to traditional Eggs Benedict. We start with a waffle and layer it with Canadian bacon, two farm fresh eggs, and top it all with delicious Hollandaise sauce and a black olive garnish.
- Strawberry-Banana Royal–Our breakfast Belgian waffle topped with fresh strawberries, sliced bananas and lite whipped cream.
- Peach Melba Belgian–Sliced peaches on a Belgian waffle crowned with raspberry melba sauce and lite whipped cream.
- Apples Normandy Belgian–This waffle is topped with warm spiced apples, raisins, walnuts, a sprinkle of cinnamon spice and lite whipped cream.
- A la Mode Belgian–Half a waffle topped with your choice of any fruit, chocolate or strawberry sauce, ice cream, lite whipped cream and nuts.
- Banana Cream Belgian–One half waffle filled with vanilla ice cream and topped with vanilla cream, fresh bananas and lite whipped cream.
- Belgian S’more–Gather around for a new variation of an old campfire favorite. This messy tradition calls for half a Belgian waffle, chocolate ice cream, and gooey marshmallow, all topped with lite whipped cream, chocolate sauce and graham cracker crumbs.
- Mud-Pie Belgian–This sinfully delicious treat is now a waffle! We start with half of a waffle and fill it with rich coffee ice cream, chocolate fudge cream, light whipped cream, chocolate sauce and Oreo cookie crumbs.
- Boston Cream Belgian–One half a waffle filled with chocolate ice cream and topped with vanilla cream and lite whipped cream.
- Peanutty Belgian–One half of a waffle filled with chocolate ice cream and peanut butter and then topped with lite whipped cream, chocolate syrup and chopped peanuts.
- Caramel Apple Waffle–A Belgian waffle baked with salted caramel ice cream, topped with warm spiced apples, lite whipped cream and caramel sauce. Nuts available on request.
- Hot Apple Annie–One half of a Belgian waffle topped with cinnamon ice cream, hot apples, raisins and walnuts and finished with lite whipped cream and cinnamon spice.