There’s Still time to Take in a Concert at Lake Arrowhead Village
Warm breezes fill the air. And the sounds of music appear. Are we talking about some sort of paradise? Pretty close. It’s the Lake Arrowhead Village Free Summer Concert Series. And even though we’re pretty far into August, there is still time to catch great concerts before summer ends.
The summer series will continue to run weekends through Labor Day weekend on September 5th. Great soloists and bands will perform, representing a wide variety of musical tastes.
Catch the rest of the great summer concerts:
- Friday, August 19 at 6:30 p.m.–Heart tribute band, Heart Brigade
- Saturday, August 20 at 6:30 p.m.–Martha Davis & the Motels
- Sunday, August 21 at 2 to 5 p.m.–(Willie Nelson’s son) Lukas Nelson & the Promise of the Real
- Friday, August 26 at 6:30 p.m. Teen Idol, Leif Garrett! Indeed, well-known in the late 1970’s, Garret is an accomplished actor and musician who recorded the well-known hits “Runaround Sue” and “I Was Made for Dancin.”
- Saturday, August 27 at 6:30 p.m. The Walking Phoenixes (Johnny Cash Tribute)
- Friday, September 2 at 6:30 p.m. Superlark
- Saturday, September 3 at 6:30 p.m. Time Bomb (A Decade of Rock)
- Sunday, September 4 at 6:30 p.m. Aeromyth (Aerosmith Tribute Band)
- And the final concert of the season–on Labor Day, Monday, September 5 Mirage Groove (Day Show)
While you can’t bring outside coolers or alcoholic beverages onto the concert grounds, a beer and wine garden is available on site so you can quench your thirst! You can also bring a picnic to enjoy while you’re rocking out. So grab a sandwich or burger at Belgian Waffle Works before you claim your spot on the green. We’ll be happy to prepare it for you to go.
Dancing the night away at a concert requires some serious energy! So, if you would prefer to eat before or answer the concerts, fuel up with a tasty lunch or dinner at Belgian Waffle Works before enjoying your favorite band. Grab a delectable parmesan roast beef sandwich or our amazing Ponderosa salad with a jolt of great coffee and get your dance on!
The Belgian Waffle Works is a full-service family restaurant featuring 17 original specialty Belgian-style waffles, homemade soups, fresh market salads, gourmet sandwiches, juicy burgers, homemade breads, Espresso, Cappuccino, premium desserts, wine, beer, specialty drinks and more. Belgian Waffle Works’ waffles are made from an exclusive mix, which is available for sale onsite and online. Come join us for breakfast, lunch or dinner. You’ll be glad you did!