Halloween in Lake Arrowhead
Fall in Lake Arrowhead. The weather is cool, not cold, and the leaves on the trees put on quite a show. It’s also the only time when it’s socially acceptable for grownups to dress as Batman. Of course we’re talking about Halloween!
Halloween in Lake Arrowhead is always a “treat!” Several events in Lake Arrowhead Village help kids and adults to celebrate the spookiest holiday of the year.
- Enjoy a fun and ghoulish Halloween party with live music from Pearl Jam cover band Vitalogy on Sunday, October 30th from 3:00 to 5:00 PM. Table reservations are available for only $50!
- The party continues on October 31st with Mountain Brew and My Own Holiday playing from 6:00 to 9:00 PM.
- The kids get their fun with trick or treating on the 30th from 1 to 3 PM and on the 31st from 3:30 to 5:30 PM
Belgian Waffle Works is the perfect fall dining destination, with several comfort food choices to help you manage that special chill in the air:
- Hot toddys are a wonderful spiced drink for fall. Using honey, whiskey, cloves, nutmeg, and cinnamon, we let this concoction simmer until it’s perfect. If you prefer, we can take out the cloves and cinnamon sticks before serving!
- Chilly air? Check! Perhaps a warm alcoholic beverage? Double check! Now you need some grub. How about a hot sandwich? Choose from many delicious options including our tuna melt, roast beef sandwich, and warm grilled turkey sandwich on sourdough. Each sandwich is perfectly sized to fill you up with comfort food goodness.
- Our steel-cut oatmeal served piping hot with raisins, milk and warm spiced apples is the perfect way to start your day. You want extra apples? Just ask!
- Perk up for a night of trick or treating with one of our expertly brewed coffees. We offer all of your favorites, including espresso, cappuccino, latte mocha cappuccino, and Chai tea!
- Work up to a big lunch with an appetizer. Chili cheese fries anyone?
With Belgian Waffle Works providing the nourishment and the Village offering some entertainment, your Halloween plans are set. Enjoy a tasty breakfast or lunch (heck, why not both?) with us and then go out and have some scary fun. Now where did you put the zombie makeup kit…?
The Belgian Waffle Works is a full-service family restaurant featuring 17 original specialty Belgian-style waffles, homemade soups, fresh market salads, gourmet sandwiches, juicy burgers, homemade breads, Espresso, Cappuccino, premium desserts, wine, beer, specialty drinks and more. Belgian Waffle Works’ waffles are made from an exclusive mix, which is available for sale onsite and online. Come join us for breakfast, lunch or dinner. You’ll be glad you did!