Summer in Lake Arrowhead at Belgian Waffle Works
Whether you are headed to Lake Arrowhead for the day, week, month or year, you’ll want to make Belgian Waffle Works part of your Lake Arrowhead Village routine. Recently named by CBS as one of the “Best Places for Breakfast in the Inland Empire,” we are kicking things up a notch to help make your summer by the lake a memorable one:
- New menu items
- Now serving dinner on the weekends. Come by and try our delicious take on macaroni and cheese and baby back ribs. Yum.
- Dining available on our dockside patio or in the comfortably air-conditioned dining room.
- Four new Karl Strauss beers available (Tower 20 IPA, Wreck Alley Imperial Stout, Big Barrel Double IPA and Red Trolley off the Rails).
- 22 oz. bottles of Ritual Brewing Company’s Extra Red Ale and Ritual’s Wit’s End Belgium-style Witbier
- On-tap specialty beer on tap this weekend.
- Several new wines available by the glass or bottle
- Now serving O’Mara’s Irish Country Cream.
- Our newest featured specialty drink—the tasty, spicy, refreshing Moscow Mule
Between stopping by for breakfast, brunch or lunch, shop in the outlet and specialty stores in the Village, enjoy the Friday Farmer’s Market, attend a free summer weekend concert, take a hike, or head to the Arrowhead Queen or McKenzie Water Ski School to take a ride around the lake. Then, when you’ve enjoyed the day, head back to Belgian Waffle Works for Happy Hour (Monday-Friday 2 p.m.-close) and dinner (Friday-Saturday from 5 p.m. until close).
This summer and all year long, Belgian Waffle Works is a full-service family restaurant featuring 17 original specialty Belgian-style waffles, homemade soups, fresh market salads, gourmet sandwiches, juicy burgers, homemade breads, Espresso, Cappuccino, premium desserts, wine, beer, specialty drinks and more. In fact, this year, our menu will include fondue. Belgian Waffle Works’ waffles are made from an exclusive mix, which is available for sale onsite and online. Come join us for breakfast, lunch or dinner. You’ll be glad you did!